View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #94
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
... A simple Display View of how it looks, without any ability to edit would be fine with me (assuming it can actually display things like embedded fonts, etc.)

It'd be nice if such a Display View was dockable/separable (for dual-screen use), and if it auto-refreshed -- although I understand that may be difficult with well-formedness checks. A manual refresh would be adequate...
Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking just before I read this post. I couldn't care less to actually edit in BV. The only thing I use BV for is to preview the changes I made in CV.... Does that indent look good enough, is that font size maybe too big, etc. etc. A simple preView rather than an editable BV would be great. Assuming that was easier than making BV an editable preview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none
Syncing the cursor between views isn't supported. The cursor should remember its position within the view.
If only mine did remember where it was, currently my cursor jumps to the bottom of the CV screen when I switch from BV back to CV, pretty much everytime.