View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #22
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Personally I think Nook Touch itself is made in such a way that I have hard time seeing its screen cracked by a fall. The screen is recessed a bit and when it falls or hits most surfaces the screen would never be touched.
Me and my big mouth I usually read before I go to sleep so nook is usually beside me when I fall asleep. I don't know I rolled on it in my sleep or what in the morning I had a cracked screen now only 1/3 of the screen works
I won't be able to get a replacement as its a ebay purchase and I live outside the US.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote