View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@kiwidude,

Thank you for this plugin. I have been able to successfully add a couple of items via the customisation screen?

I was wondering whether it is possible to add your own programs to the list if your programs are either a Python .py file or a Windows .bat file (i.e. no .exe available) which expect a single input argument which is the selected book's EPUB for instance?

I have a couple of home grown utilities which I run just by 'Click to Open' on the book details panel followed by right-clicking on the relevant book format in Windows Explorer and using the Send-To option to drop it onto a one-line .bat which calls a .py file.

It would be quite convenient to have the option to run these directly from the calibre library window. It's not a big deal to carry on as now, but I thought I'd ask.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote