Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #56
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Hi, cheers for this thread. Though I just tried to join the Essex library, and although it does indeed email you a registration number so you can search library catalogue online, you need a library card number to register/log-in to the ebooks (essex.bookaisle.com) section, and my registration states:

So unless I'm missing something somewhere, I can't see how you can get any ebooks?
I can't really help you any further. At the time of the original post, when I joined, that was the same criteria. I joined, and I'm still using the same membership, despite not having visited an Essex library.

It is of course possible that the criteria has been tightened up, but we will only know that if further members try joining and have the same result.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote