View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #54
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1008 View Post
I am in the US. I have been able to download the library 3.1 but I can't get the library to work. I have the reader library open, but the store says to check my internet connection and I am already online. I could delete the preloaded books but I cannot purchase any book because I can't sign into the store.
What operating system?

There have been issues with Vista -- particularly with firewalls and having to add an DEP exception.

There are a couple threads that talk about it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote