View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #72
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
what is wrong with simply not buying the book until the ebook version can be purchased? Why does there need to be some militant "statement" in order to get attention to the individual? Just put the info out there and encourage others to not buy until the ebook version comes out at an ebook appropriate price...
...and where should this information be posted to "get it out there"? I think the Amazon reviews section is an excellent place to do so.

The primary reason I bought a Kindle was so that I wouldn't have to lug around a 1,000 page hardback novel with me. So yes, it's a bit of a sticking point when I found out that publishers are delaying ebook releases.

The more information that can be provided when researching a device and the content available for it, the better. Empowering the consumer to make a decision based upon all the facts, not just the ones the publishers want them to know.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote