View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
A Horror Novel YOU would recommend

Ok, you went and did it. Don't blame me for starting this thread, because Cthulhu seems to be controlling my every thought and action. In fact, I smell something decidedly fishy right now and the door itself seems to be breathing, if you know what I mean.

[Pause.]

Ok, I'm back. The fish smell was just my neighbor cooking up some fish for dinner. Jeezus, turn on the oven fan, I told him. You're stinking up the whole apartment building!

Well...I better stop being silly and stupid before someone complains that this thread belongs in another Forum.

So: One of the great horror novels I would recommend is also one of my favorites: The Night Land, by William Hope Hodgson. I've made this book available on MobileRead. It's also available on some other sites.

What horror novel do YOU recommend, huh?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote