View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:30 PM   #18
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I wondered if the border might distract me before I got it, but after getting mine I never thought about it after that. I never notice it when I'm reading
Okay, I feel better now. I'm a worrywort about things like this, and I know that I should knock it off because otherwise it WILL end up bothering me just because I'm focused on it lol.

I'm very interested to find out just what it looks like because there are a lot of reviewers out there saying that the Persimmon looks more red in person than it does on Amazon. That won't bother me at all, but I'm curious.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote