View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 AM   #41
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Mrs_Often,

If I've offended you, or any forum regulars, my apologies, but [...]
Not at all, you weren't aiming anything of what you said at me and I wouldn't take anything personally if you were.

I understand everything you describe and might even agree with you, but only to a certain extent. Yes, we must be honest about the bugs and what we are displeased about without sugar coating anything or sparing anyone's feelings. But on the other hand, coming to the forum and venting for the umpteenth time without that vent being productive or informative creates an overall negative forum, and that is not an attractive place for people that like coming here to help.

I know you mentioned your buttons were pressed by Sharkus as a Kobo employee, and I understand that. On the other hand, Sharkus was only pointing out the other side: how the way the forum's development affects Kobo employees. Sure, bugs and issues they listen to, but the attacks at Kobo could be really hurtful for a Kobo employee who is working their arse off to try and sort things out (maybe with difficulties that have nothing to do with their department). We must remember that Kobo employees are just regular, hard working people.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote