View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:50 AM   #18
nandini
Enthusiast
nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T2, Note II
I'm from India

Hello,
I'm from India and I want to buy nook simple touch from grabmore.in

I don't want to root my nook as it will ruin its simplicity for which I'm buying it.
But when I contacted barnes & noble nook expert he told me that I can't use it in India without US address and credit card.

@bhartesh or anyone who lives outside US: Can you please help me? I will never opt for rooting so is there any other option(tried & successful)?
One more thing, if I don't register nook then I will not be able to transfer PDFs from my computer? Because I want to use nook for that purpose only!

Thank you.
nandini is offline   Reply With Quote