View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
Fix: #840830 Command line not working in Windows

catalog cli generation just sits there doing nowt, just like other versions after 2.3 for me. I put an echo just before the call in the cmd file so the line is reached.
The fix that was put in related to a Java Exception happening when trying to run from the command line. It sounds as if you may have a different problem?

If you want it to be progressed, then I suggest that you open an issue about it at http://calibre2opds.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/ providing as much information as you can about your environment (e.g. OS, java version), and what the symptoms actually are. I could not tell from your description whether the program appears to be running and doing nothing or whether it is not running for some reason. Ideally the info provided would include the calibre2opds log from a failed attempt (if one has been produced) and the configuration (.xml) file that was meant to have been used.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote