View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Hmmm...not sure I get this yet...is this the correct set of steps I'd have to do?

1. Reading a Kobo book from my libarary at work on my Kobo WiFi. Start book at beginning and read first chapter. (I have no WiFi at work).

2. Go home and decide to read that same book on my Vox. It won't show where I left off on the Kobo WiFi, unless I first connect the Kobo WiFi to WiFi at home (or desktop app only?) and update my library from the Kobo Books website, correct? Then when I turn on my Vox, it will automatically update my library and then show where I left off?

For the past year, I have been reading my Kobo WiFi, but the books in my Kobo online library have never been updated or bookmarked to where I am at in them (at least, to my knowledge) - so that's the part I am not sure how to do?

Thanks for any advice!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote