View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:19 AM   #54
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Phew

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey View Post
On the home screen, press any keyboard key so the search box comes up. Delete the letter you pressed, then hit "sym" and pick the ";" symbol, type debugOn, press enter.

So your search box will contain the command ";debugOn" the same goes for how to enter any of the other command discussed here, although it is likely you will be in the same boat that all of us except ecostin seem to be in, where we can't actually have fun
Thanks. I can't get the ;debugOn to work on mine. Just wanted to know what I missed
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote