View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleccionista View Post
I don't know if it's the same issue but I would like to know also how to remove the extra spacing created by too many paragraphs , ex:

Right now, I have to manually delete and join the lines, ideally I'd select a block of text and a magic hotkey/icon would get rid of all the tags but for the opening and closing ones.
I cheated and used a Kensington "Expert Mouse" (really a trackball) that has 6 extra "Direct Launch" buttons that I pre-programed with frequent keystroke combinations I used in Sigil. (avoid paste mode, it overwrites anything in the "copy" buffer)

For the "un-split lines" button, I programed [space],[Delete], (some documents need a second [delete])
I set the extra mouse buttons to Page-Down and Page-Up.
Another button is set to insert a "dash"

I normally use the Kensington, faced backwards (I use the buttons only) with my Left hand and a regular mouse with my right hand (to place the insert point and regular clicks)
I can usually blast through a chapter in a few minutes, fixing wrap and hyphen issues

Last edited by theducks; 07-26-2015 at 12:39 PM.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote