View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I do have a Kindle. I don't know how to work with Amazon books though. I have bought from Fictionwise, Sony and Kobo and some very kind people have helped me work out the proper ways of handling these files so I have a system. I have not run across any books I can't find among those three stores, so I have never sought out help with Amazon books nor have I bought any except for a replacement dictionary.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote