View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 03:58 AM   #690
EbokJunkie
Addict
EbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook Touch, Sony 950, 350
Have a very limited expertize in Python but have a pressing need to edit some fields in exth of existing azw3.
Looking at mobi_split code I found all function needed for editing mobi file and saving result to azw3, that is read_exth, del_exth, and add_exth.
In my case I don't have mobi but have only azw3 file.
Could you give me some general ideas how can I apply the same tools that class mobi_split provides (sure only if they are applicable) to simple azw3 editing?
I just need to add 501, and modify 202 with content of 201.
Added:
Found this and understood that solution is not that easy nut to crack...

Last edited by EbokJunkie; 04-07-2014 at 04:10 AM.
EbokJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote