Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #1233
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Not that my brain's good for anything at the best of times, but this has got me totally confused. I downgraded my firmware from 5.3.3 to 5.3.1, installed kpw_jb_520-531, upgraded firmware back to 5.3.3, upgraded(re-installed) dev certificates, kindle jb bridge, rescue pack, upgraded(installed) kindlet-jailbreak-20121029, and then the fun started.

Copied update_jbpatch_3.2.1_fw532_install to the Kindle, Safely Disconnected, [menu][Settings][menu] Update Your Kindle is greyed out... Connect Kindle, the file is gone. Repeated two more times with the same results, then restarted and repeated once more, STILL with the same results.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Help? (sigh)
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote