View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #1038
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacemckart View Post
I have already done it but tree screen came back and after couple minutes charge it screen appeared again. Should I charge it on wall charger more than 24 hours?
it's been told to me and alot of others when the kindle (Reguardless the versoin)'s FW is broken never trust charge lights. as when the FW goes awol so somehow does charging.

either a: battery management cant start up (which makes reflashing a pain) or B your battery is plain out Hosed.let it tricklecharge for a few days on the wall adapter. (make sure the charger is actually working.) and try again. you can try those Fast 2A " USB chargers you can get online cheap to make sure its going to get a good enough charge to let you debrick it.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote