View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:30 AM   #9
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
Because Amazon apparently has zero interest in having customers outside their carefully fenced-in Kindle garden and so has no incentive to offer, say, ePub along with the Kindle format(s).

You might notice that many indie authors and even publishers like All Romance EBooks (I think, I'm too lazy to check right now) do offer multi-format arrangements.
Hi Gudy, I don't mean 2 different ebook formats, I mean paper and e formats.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote