View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #82
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
My wallet barely fits in the back pocket of my Levis (and my wallet is usually empty). If you can get a 7" tablet in your pocket, your must have some big pockets (or some HUGE jeans).
Levis 34" waist. When I was shopping for an e-reader, that was a key characteristic for me. I set off a bunch of alarms at walmart trying to get my backside close enough to a display to test the tethered -- and obviously alarmed -- readers. The HD is tight, for sure, but I can slide it in far enough that I don't have to worry about it slipping out onto a mens room floor.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote