View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #57
skyblue23
Enthusiast
skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.skyblue23 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
Nothing!!

The icon sits on the desktop, I click on it, I might as well fly to the moon.............

I was having a similar problem. I would double click on the icon and it would say initializing, then I'd get a Windows error message and the program would close.

I was on the phone with Amazon CS for about half an hour uninstalling and re-installing the program, but that didn't fix the problem. I was able to get the program to open a few times. But when I tried to register, I'd get that same Windows error message.

I ended up moving most of the files in the My Kindle Content to a new folder and was finally able to get Kindle4PC to work. My books now show up as archived, but at least I can use the program again.
skyblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote