View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks for sharing VelvetElvis! I'm happy for you you got a new Glo. I hope I get a new one as well! What country are you in? I'm not sure whether Kobo's beautiful exchange mechanism is in place in the Netherlands :S I'm hoping it is!

I contacted the place where I got it from first, just because they also give a year's warranty. But their policy is: pick up the defective devices, spend 3 weeks seeing if they can fix it and then either send it back or send a new one. I don't want to live without my Glo for at least 3 weeks! And I also don't want to wait 3 weeks just to get my own Glo back full of dirty finger marks and scratches from opening it up (I ALWAYS have clean hands.) So I sent Kobo an email instead.

Thanks Samhy!! Fingers crossed indeed!
I'm in Canada, and the Kobo was only shipped about 200km. I wonder if Kobo has a depot or office in Europe?
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote