View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #24
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52novels View Post
I know the developer/designer and, assuredly, it's not ignorance. I'll see if I can find out whether it's a bold statement.
Cool. And like I said, it didn't really make that much difference when reading on an ADE device. That special first-letter/first-line stuff just rendered as normal text where it wasn't supported. It's just that I'm just used to seeing ePub creators cater more to the ADE crowd. Maybe things are changing a bit.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote