View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Interestingly enough, I purchased a commercial ePub from Barnes & Noble that made extensive use of these CSS3 selectors, pseudo elements and webkit properties. Of course none of it worked on RMSDK-based readers/apps at all ... which is why I found it interesting that it was being sold at the Nook store (or do the Nook Tablets support this stuff?)

Seems to me that someone created the epub with the Kindle platform or iBooks/ePub3 in mind and decided to just let the ADE "chips" fall where they may (not that it rendered the ePub unreadable with ADE, by any means). Bold statement or just ignorance?

It was Robert McCammon's novella "I Travel By Night" if anyone's interested. The HTML was excitingly clean.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote