View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #22273
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip> Dreams, here's a photo of one of the neighborhood temples that I rode past today, stopped and photographed it with my iPhone. No filters used at all. The only thing I did with it on the computer was to reduce its size and crop its shape. Overcast day so no really bright lights, but the colors are still all there. Just imagine if the sun was shining... No special camera, just my phone. <snip>
Beautiful. Thanks Stitchawl. I'll have to practice with my iPhone. Those colors are still quite nice, even when a photo is taken without all the special equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Very pretty. A shame about the cars. Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Had me going for a moment there. What cars??? Then I checked the original... <snip>
I had to do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Keemun with apple pie. Much better than the gym. Lucas is officially turning himself from his back to his tummy. I am not sure I am ready for crawling but that is coming soon.
Aw, the fun times are coming. He'll be walking (and running from you) in no time at all.

Decaf sumatra in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote