View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #507
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
No code for me yet. I just spent about forty minutes (mostly on hold) with BN customer service, who are indeed idiots, as they just passed me along from one know-nothing to another until I insisted on speaking to a supervisor. Now I'm waiting for a call back. We shall see.

P.S. So ... I got the call back. And I was told that I need to contact Fictionwise. My head is going to explode.

P.P.S. Tried calling 855-654-9332, which I found earlier in the thread for BN's digital services customer support. Finally I got someone who seemed to know what he was talking about, and he said that I should get the code in 3-5 days. One thing he mentioned that I didn't know is that you can't do multiple opt-ins--if the opt-in goes through, your next attempt would not get the same page that says thanks for opting in, yada yada. None of my repeated opt-ins actually went through.

If anyone else is in the same boat--repeated attempts and no code--call that 855-654-9332 number. Otherwise you'll never the code.

Last edited by Catlady; 01-03-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: P.S. added; P.P.S added
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote