View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajoob View Post
I do not now, nor will I ever, want games on my Kindle. Is there a way to block them from being shown in the Kindle store? It's really annoying when looking for books in the Kindle store and games are mixed in with the top paid books. Is there some way to block games from showing up in the Kindle store? There's gotta be a preference somewhere.
Even if you go to the dedicated Kindle books page, the games will be shown.

Being something new, amazon is going to push it for all its worth.

Just try to ignore the games and move on to the next.

on this page you can sort by "low to high" " high to Low" "best selling" or "publication date" on the right hand side, drop down menu....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...rds=&x=18&y=21
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote