View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi mate. tested it immediately.

Can't say I got it working yet. (It launches but doesn't load anything, either natively or in the browser..) but I'll carry on having a play.

Thanks for all your hard work anyway. much appreciated.

EDIT: AH!

EXTENSIONDIR=/mnt/us/extensions/gnash
PLUGINSDIR=/home/root/.mozilla/plugins

(or $HOME/.mozilla/plugins ?)

not

EXTENSIONDIR=/mnt/us/extensions/gnash
PLUGINSDIR=/tmp/home/.mozilla/plugins

for me mate

Thanks

EDIT:

Okay, so I think there are two issues at play

a) if the avail mem drops below a critical level the system restarts (I read that in either rc.lua or an upstart script)

I'll have a look around for that setting again at some point.

b) the cpu is topping out on really tough tasks (like youtube say) - I am thinking that perhaps the watchdog is not getting serviced. that's a guess, which also would cause a reboot.

However the type of reboot occurs makes me suspect it is issue a) but again that is a guess.

Great work on this. can't say I found it to work "natively" yet.

but skipstone does a decent job on some sites. Definitely at the edge of it's (the touches) abilities great stuff!

EDIT:

Running the player natively simply fails to open files. I'll strace it, probably a path issue or something. : )

Last edited by twobob; 10-21-2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: /.mozilla/plugins location
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote