View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #22720
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The Mississippi delta was shining
Like a national guitar
I am following the river
Down the highway
Through the cradle of the civil war
I'm going to Graceland
Graceland
In Memphis, Tennessee
I'm going to Graceland
Poor boys and pilgrims with families
And we are going to Graceland
My traveling companion is nine years old
He is the child of my first marriage
But I've reason to believe
We both will be received
In Graceland

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvliMzAFWHM)

His best song ever! Both he and Garfield graduated from my high school a few years before me.

Good morning, everyone! Happy Saturday! East India Company's "Assam" tea in my cup, miso soup, rice and tsukemono on my plate, as we contemplate our morning's walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Fig Newtons, of course. (just kidding; don't you dare!)
I'd trade my first born son for a Fig Newton... Lucky for him they don't sell them in Japan, at least that I've been able to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I had a cookie for you
Bless you, my child.
But in fact, I really haven't been suffering to much. When a specific craving for something high calorie hits, I give in to it once in a while. Although I'm being fairly religious with keeping to low-cal eating, I know ME. If I don't give in once in a while, I'll can the whole program!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Learn to bake.
I can bake some things, but I've never been a 'sweets' baker. Savory or breads only. No cakes or cookies. Maybe I should move to Washington and learn to bake Brownies.

OK... One more cup of tea, and we walk. I only have three more days to reach my goal... and I am going to do it! YIPPEE!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote