View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #41
affa
Connoisseur
affa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
Has anyone solved the problem of cover images not showing up for personal docs on the Ipad Kindle app yet? I'm not sure if this is quite the right thread for this, but I've read a dozen or so long threads on the issue and my mind is melting (it's 4:30 am to boot). posting here seems off topic, but starting a new thread seems worse.

I'm just at a complete loss. I emailed them to the cloud, no covers. We own a kindle too, though that's my wifes and i don't use it.

I also don't even know the proper procedure for removing files anymore; I usually go to the Amazon kindle management page and have to delete every single file from there, then resend, hoping i did enough different to get the cover to show up.

at the end of my rope; i know i should get past the missing covers, but it's just driving me up a wall.
affa is offline   Reply With Quote