View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:21 AM   #1281
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
There was no coupon code given with the email, but the fine print says they can cancel the offer at any time:

FWIW, It comes up as $9.99 for me as well.
Even people who checked it first thing in the morning didn't get the deal, I think there may have been an error or technical glitch on Kobo's end.

I did as I suggested I would; I bought the book and immediately emailed asking for a credit. I got it, too, so Kobo made good on the mistake. That's all you can ask for.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote