View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The old book club/record club model.
I still don't understand why nobody is trying it.
(The Price Fix, maybe?)
You are absolutely right. Wonderful idea along with free eReaders with Prime membership.

I started off a technician and I belonged to all sorts of technical book clubs. You got some free books to start and then you got all sorts of great bargain books. From there, I got in other kinds of book clubs. That is one reason I had so many books on planks on brick columns that it all weighed so much that my commander called me in and told me that it had come from on high that the service would not move any more bricks for me.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote