View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #214
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
For me, the biggest issue is not being able to see more information about the books while browsing. Having to click on each thumbnail, just to see the description, to find out if I've read the book before, takes forever.
+1

Although a cover can give you a hint with certain genres, some book covers have so little to do with the topic in the book, it's ridiculous.

I have used the trick in my wish list of switching to the mobile site to get the books descriptions back, but I haven't done it (yet) from the search option to see if the description is still there, too.

And the mobile site (as mentioned above before) still gives you the option of a cart, if you prefer one.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote