View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaddictions View Post
Yeah, I enabled the heuristics and played around with unwrapping. Sometimes it works, other times...not so much! Occasionally I just like to do things manually and the end result of my e-book won't always be on my phone. I like having the flexibility of using a robust text editor and knowing how to fall back on it when Calibre doesn't quite get things right.

Any ideas on how to port this stuff over to another text editor?

Sorry for the delay in reply, Internet out here is kinda flaky.

Thanks!

Ryan
REGEX is already in many TEXT editor used by programmers.
Notepad++ is a free one for Windows users.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote