View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:55 AM   #81
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
Hopefully this is a quick question - I've had a search but so far been unable to come up with anything.

I'm on the Manage Subversion Access Rights page for my project, and you have an option to add additional paths. The default path is /.

Where do any additional paths appear in terms of the svn file structure (https://dev.mobileread.com/svn/linuxname/) or in relation to the tags/branches/trunk structure already set up during the creation of the repository.

Is it the case that you create new directories using "svn mkdir branches" (for example) and then create a path linking to that as "/branches"?

Last edited by codeMonkey; 12-16-2009 at 07:01 AM.
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote