View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I am planning to give a Reader to my in-laws this season -- they are both in their mid 80s and he loves electronic gadgets. (So far he is on his 5th computer, 2nd camera, 1st mp3 player, 1st VHS-DVD combo copy unit, ...well you get the picture.)

I have already set up about 50 books for them in in RTF with large print as the standard. In early trials with my wife everything is looking great.

I am hoping to set up some RSS feeds of his magizines next year, again in large print.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote