View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #7
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
With the new firmware, you can configure your buttons to move around the pdf on the screen, so you don't have to use the stylus or your fingernails anymore. I love that feature!
This makes reading PDFs even better. It works great most of the time. I have one (maybe two) that the forward buttons still pages down on.

Before the upgrade I copied all my files from the PB 302 to my PC so I could save my configuration. After I selectively restored them, the buttons I had defined as page turn were now forward/backward. It works for me.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote