View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Doesn't seem flimsy or cheap at all. I've posted a couple of pictures to give you an idea of how it looks.

The light's extension is made of metal and can be articulated into most any position. Similar to mighty bright travel light extension, but much finer control can be achieved. Also, the light itself produces less glare than any other LED light that I've tried. The "glass", it's actually plastic, through which the light shines is designed to disperse the light, rather than shine in one strong beam. When it's adjusted properly, there is no glare and the screen is uniformly lit. There was obviously some engineering that went into this to achieve a more uniform lighting of the screen. I've used it for three nights now in a dark room and am extremely happy with the lighting. It is a bit expensive, but I like having a light always available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2066.JPG
Views:	743
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	37355   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2067.JPG
Views:	741
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	37356   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2068.JPG
Views:	765
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	37357   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2069.JPG
Views:	791
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	37358  

Last edited by dieterpops; 10-13-2009 at 12:51 PM.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote