View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Since he might not do it himself, I'll point you to Yvanlereallyreallyterrible's handiwork with wood (or is it playdough - I seem to have forgotten). Anyway, he recently posted an example of his marquetry and has since kindly placed this image in the album on his profile page. Personally, I think it's just fabulous.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/alb...pictureid=1545
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote