View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 11:06 AM   #925
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Yes, that is as designed. There are directories in the output tree for all possibilities for mobi 8.

Why do you consider that a bug? If there are no HDImages you can see that as the directory is empty. If there are HDImages then they will be placed there unless you tell KindleUnpack to instead use them to replace their lower resolution versions.

I consider that a "feature!". ;-)

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I fed Kindlegen Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson and because it has large high resolution images, the resulting combo file does have HD images.

I did find one bug. in 0.73 with HDImages. If HDImages exist and you do not check to use them, you get a directory called HDImages with the HDImages. But if you check to use HD images and they exist, you get the HDImages directory, but it is empty. Even when there are no HD images present, the HDImages directory is created and empty.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote