View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Whenever I open Moon + Pro an "Initializing application" message appears. It doesn't go away, but if I go back I can get to the bookshelf screen and use the appl. Should I uninstall and then reinstall it?
Yes, absolutely. After trying out extensively all the major bookreaders I prefer Moon above the others, and one of the reaons is that is very stable. So sounds like something is wong with your install.

Last edited by dura; 06-03-2013 at 11:20 AM.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote