View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #1737
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
You can pay with paypal and there should be no problem, that's what I do, if a book is cheaper in the us I use a US adress and if it is in the UK I use a different adress, in any case I pay with paypal using my regular account with the adress in Portugal
Just something I want to check before I try: When you change your address to buy a book that is not available in your country, does that book still show in your library after you change your address back? Or do you need to download the book before you change your address back to your home country?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote