View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, as usual we're discovering the many different tastes and preferences for book formatting. personally i am very attached to headers and footers and greatly appreciate having them. since they are usually in a smaller font than the body text they don't take up very much space and i think they make for a much nicer, more professional-looking book. they are also helpful for me because i often switch between several books, so when i come back to reading it's helpful to see right away which book is displayed, as i might have forgotten. but, of course, it's a question of taste, as we can see.

i also refuse to read an ebook without proper margins.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote