View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
As for em dashes, it's not about being anal or passionate about them. It's about being true tot he text. If there is an em dash in the original text, there should be an em dash showing on the Reader's screen.

As for the headers/footers, they are a personal thing or not. I just think they don't need to be there. They do take up page space and battery life and don't actually look good (IMHO).

As for lin spaces between paragraphs, why would anyone actually like them?
I never even knew about an Emdash until i joined this site, so im in the... eh i dont really care how long the dash is there, catergory.

as for headers and footers. I just like them there.

Line spaces between paragraphs make me lose my place while reading much less often. The smaller groups of lines make it much easier for me to go from one line to the next, they give order to the page and let me just read comfortably. And I think most people agree with this because <P> tags in web do have the line space, and so does word 2007

As seen Here
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote