View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #118
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbelec View Post
Thanks for the encouragement.

Schizophrenia described it exactly. Sometimes I read over what I've written and hate every word. Then I pick it up a day later and it seems pretty good after all. Some parts flow out of me like they're writing themselves and I feel like I can't get the words out fast enough. Other times it just drags along and I wonder why I'm writing at all.

3 am? You are dedicated! My day job gets me up at 5 am, so last night has to be an aberation for me. Otherwise I'll be useless during the day.
I forget where I read it or how the quote itself goes but I remember reading something somewhere where if most people hear voices in their head it's a sign of mental illness but it's a sign of the muse helping us along if we're a writer.