View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #113
cathalmc
cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Good luck everyone with your goals! I just published my first novel to Bookbaby last week which is very exciting. I'm gonna publish 100 paperback copies to sell to friends and have a small book launch party in March. Then I need to get back to finish off that travel book I've had lying around for two years ... It *will* be done by the summer. And then I've got another idea in the pipeline.

Ideas are easy (especially bad ones), finding the time to do them is the hard part!