View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #106
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post

The program "scrivener" is designed with that methodology in mind ....
Yep. I plan to use the ideas as outlined in the first few chapters to build things up a bit. They have the goal of 20k words which comes to some 666.666 words per hour so I figure 50k is well within reach as 50k should come to the goal of 1667 words within that same time. I mean if you figure 250 words per page that's only 6.668 pages an hour which is certainly a reachable goal I'd think.