View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #21791
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
stitchawl, your Helen Keller quote is exactly what I've been trying to get across to my family, but they do insist on loving me enough to worry and care, and i love them for that.
A lot of folks have great difficulty with that one. I figure that if a deaf and blind woman can say it and feel it, I gotta believe it! And I do. And once I did it made a significant difference in the quality of my life. But aren't we lucky we have those around us who still worry?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote