View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #21790
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Everyone thanks for your good wishes

just to make things clear, i was not being reckless, or trying something i shouldnt....have been going up there fairly steadily and learning the different trails..

i had already done as much of a difficult trail as i could, and had almost finished an easy, level one.......

the weather was so nice couldn't get enough of walking.......and the mountains were so close and clear and the air so fresh.....

and then that rock came outta nowhere and tripped me.......but if those 'Tanks think they've won......they don't know this desertgrandma......

stitchawl, your Helen Keller quote is exactly what I've been trying to get across to my family, but they do insist on loving me enough to worry and care, and i love them for that.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote