View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #206
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
I thought the quotes could have something to do with it, so I posted as normal text but the space was still introduced.

KN="1234567890____qwertyuiop____asdfghjkl_____zxcv bnm_."
KS="1234567890____QWERTYUIOP____ASDFGHJKL_____ZXCV BNM_,"

As I posted the above, there are no spaces.

EDIT: Now the forum has introduced the space between v and b.

Either way, I just wanted to point out to others in case they come across this problem when running the emulator and wondering what is wrong.

Last edited by jackhulk; 12-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote